OD has released a new layout for the BOL document. The layout updates the following items and improves the documents readability. Users of the new website will see the new BOL PDF, while users still on the legacy website will remain on the old layout until they are migrated.
- COD option has been removed.
- Section 7 has been removed.
- Accessorial Services has been moved to the center top of the document.
- GTD/GTE will no longer appear in large font at the top. These Accessorial/Optional Services will be shown in the middle of the document only.
- Handling Units (H/U) has been added to the commodity section.
- Rate Estimate # is now clearly visible in the bottom right section.
- The BOL Terms and Conditions have been updated.
- All PRO numbers generated by the new website will start with 780. This includes expedited GTD and GTE, which will no longer begin with 809.