Old Dominion Launches New Website
Redesigned site allows faster and easier service
THOMASVILLE, N.C. (April 8, 2014) – Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. today launched its newly redesigned odfl.com website.
The redesigned site provides customers with enhanced functionality and streamlined navigation to improve the user experience. Using responsive design technology, the site is immediately optimized based on the user’s device, whether desktop, laptop, mobile or tablet.
Registered ODFL customers can also take advantage of the redesigned odfl4me – an online account for Old Dominion customers that allows the user to get a personalized experience for faster rate quotes based on their specific pricing, save shipment information to quickly create and print new bill of ladings, schedule pickups and track current shipments. The site, part of Old Dominion’s award winning suite of technology, offers a customizable dashboard, search function, and an alert center that contains updates specific to a customer’s shipments such as weather and holiday schedules.
“At Old Dominion, providing customers with premium service is at the heart of everything we do,” said Chris Young, Old Dominion’s Vice President of Technology. “The updated website will help us deliver on this promise by giving customers the most efficient and convenient online experience.”
The new ODFL4me for registered users also allows for faster and searchable rate estimates and exportable reports. Customers can also create their bill of lading from the new website; without even scheduling a pickup.
For more information about Old Dominion, visit www.odfl.com or call (800) 432-6335.
About Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (NASDAQ: ODFL) is a leading, less-than-truckload (“LTL”), union-free company providing premium service to all its customers. OD offers regional, inter-regional and national LTL service. In addition to its core LTL services, the company offers its customers a broad range of logistics services including ground and air expedited transportation, supply chain consulting, transportation management, truckload brokerage, container delivery and warehousing. In addition, Old Dominion offers a consumer product for household moving: OD Household Services. Through strategic partnerships, the Company also offers international freight forwarding services throughout the world. Old Dominion’s claims ratio and on-time record are among the best in the industry. For more than 80 years, Old Dominion has been helping the world keep promises.
Recently, Old Dominion was recognized with the following acknowledgements for company leadership in the industry:
- Forbes Magazine named Old Dominion as one of America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies for the third consecutive year.
- NASSTRAC honored the company as 2014 Carrier of the Year for the second consecutive year.
- Mastio & Company ranked Old Dominion as No. 1 National LTL carrier for the fourth consecutive year.
- Transport Topics named OD as one of the Top 50 Freight Transportation Firms.
- For the 4th consecutive year, Inbound Logistics named the company to its 75 Green Supply Chain Partners (G75) List
- CIO magazine recognized Old Dominion for IT Excellence with the CIO 100 Award for the fifth consecutive year.
- For the 4th consecutive year, Logistics Management honored OD with the Quest for Quality Award.
- Fortune Magazine named OD as one of the Top 100 Fastest-Growing Companies.
- Inbound Logistics magazine recognized Old Dominion as a 2013 Top 100 Trucker.
- FleetOwner magazine honors OD with Fleet of the Year Award.